We have released new versions of STRING and STITCH!
Here are some of the changes:
- protein-protein actions like binding or post-translational modifications are now included
- most download files are now under Creative Commons licenses, so academics usually don't need to fill license agreements anymore
- bugfix: version 8.1 had accidentally omitted homology transfer in the textmining channel, this is now fixed.
- the Flash interactive network viewer has further matured; a simple, lean version is now enabled by default. The full-featured version can be activated by clicking on the "advanced" button below the network
- STITCH 2 uses the protein universe of STRING 8
- the number of interactions has further increased